VAESA is the professional association of Visual Arts educators in South Australia who are committed to the growth and development of the visual arts through scholarly exploration and promotion of best practice in art education in R – 12, tertiary sectors and educational cultural institutions.
The aims of members are to:
- advocate for and promote visual arts education;
- contribute to state and national curriculum development;
- facilitate training and development opportunities for members , including guest speakers, workshops, symposia, and conferences;
- provide opportunities for networking and social functions;
- provide opportunities for presenting exhibitions of the work of members and their students.